FG WB535 difference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

Hi guys, im looking for the front part of body for the fg stadium, i want it in clear lexan but i can only find one that says its for the WB535, is this different to the none WB535 version, as its only the front section!? Ive found lots of white ones, but i wanted clear! Cheers!

Hi guys, im looking for the front part of body for the fg stadium, i want it in clear lexan but i can only find one that says its for the WB535, is this different to the none WB535 version, as its only the front section!? Ive found lots of white ones, but i wanted clear! Cheers!
which body or body part are you looking for fella?
hummer/jeep/truck/beetle etc,
from what i can see the wb535 covers 2wd and 4wd and i'm assuming is the wheelbase of the car, wb 535mm,
whether that be the monster/stadium or the buggy,

which body or body part are you looking for fella?
hummer/jeep/truck/beetle etc,
from what i can see the wb535 covers 2wd and 4wd and i'm assuming is the wheelbase of the car, wb 535mm,
whether that be the monster/stadium or the buggy,
Hi buddy, its the Stadium, which i believe uses same body as the MT just different cut outs on the rear etc! Anyway good news is ive found a new one which is clear in UK, and its just been posted đź‘Ť

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks