fg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used Evo04 parts appear regularly on Ebay.
You can still find new parts at Hobbythek in Germany.
Lauterbacher make compatible parts as well.

Any good? I don't race so I can't tell you. I'm certain FG won't make many serious mistakes!!

Al.

hi, what fg 04 onroad do u have, i have one coming on the long wheelbase .there is alot of suspension and arms on ebay at the moment and some of the marder parts nfit anyway, have u any pictures?

A very good race car, easy to set up if you know what you're doing, parts are very available from rossendale models, ebay or hobbytek. Just make sure it's what you want and you don't buy a bag 5hite. Marder parts shouldn't be fitted because it's not a marder aside from the fact you'll change all the characteristics of the car. post the ebay link and i'll have a look for you.

hi no i was looking on geting one its on ebay and has 2 shells one a bmw that needs painting
I think i know which one you are talking about,as have been looking for one myself.I have one on the way and have also just brought a monster truck too yesterday!There seems to be a few descent on roads on ebay but alot seem like junk, to tell you the truth the longer you are on this forum the more you realise who knows what they are talking about,and it seems to be quite a few,so i tend to pm them as that way sometimes you can get into straight to the bottom of your problem/enquiry!I suppose the most important question is ,do you want to get into racing or just bashing with a few mates at a car park,then you can consider what to go for!,me ,personally the latter as i seriously don't think i have the skill to compete with some of these guys on the forum,with or without practice.

Back