fg_model_shop on ebay!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulletpoof

hi i put a thread up few months back showing a fg roll cage with alloy upgraded parts on it from ebay by this seller called fg_model_shop
payed him £32 by bank transfer and asked him to send it recorded as i live in a flat were anyone can take my post/parcels but the seller didnt want to send it record and i never recieved my item!
put a despute in on ebay and lost the despute even thou i could prove i sent the money to his bank just because i didnt use there paypal.
iv tried getting his home number and address from ebay but failed
this is why i stoped wanting to build a fg marder from scratch
and now after months of searching ebay to see if he would relist it, iv finally found it today on ebay.
what a prick :mad::mad:

link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220751389407

his name address and phone number

Colin Peterson
6 draycott Road
bristol
Bristol
bs79qy
United Kingdom

Phone: 07511622292

hope this helps bulletproof

cheers guys thats f ing great

its all about that i brought a fg chassis off him that never arrived so put a despute in and he sent a blank letter recorded and me being a idiolt signed it and i lost £30 off him and because he reconised me i asked him to send roll cage recorded and he didnt want to send it or refund me untill i gave him good feedback then ebay gave me the finialy kick in the balls :/

his name address and phone number

Colin Peterson
6 draycott Road
bristol
Bristol
bs79qy
United Kingdom

Phone: 07511622292

hope this helps bulletproof

thats how ya sort it dude, if you show up in person, then obvioulsy he now knows that you know where he lives, if he's smart, this should be enough for the lil prick to hand over a refund or item(s) if not then... well... like i say, you know where he lives ^^

aha yea i guess so mate, ill try get him to send my rollcage and threaten him then that will be last resort

rung him as soon as i new his number and he picked up phone, then 2secs later rung him back and he put his bloody missis on the phone and made some bull crap that he wasnt there and didnt no when he would be back :mad:

"ok tell ya what missus, if he doesn't want to come on the phone, I'll just have to take a drive by since I am going to be in the area for the next couple weeks.... odd how I got the phone number isn't it?.... ok then so will you put the coffee on for my visit and can you set my parts near the door so I can pick them up?"

I suppose there's a fine line between justifiable 'knocking on the door' and harrassment.
It may need a little gentle persuasion from the Boys in Blue, to avoid YOU being accused of anything!
It's like using 'reasonable force' if somebody is found in your house .... !!!
Just a thought.

Al.

I recommend telling the police that your item that was stolen from your mail box has shown up on ebay and the seller information is the same as the one that sent it the 1st time. The only way that the seller could have my item is if he came to my flat and stole it out of my mail area after sending it to me. Could you please retrieve it for me? Here is all the information on my sale and the information on the item for sale from the seller.

Good luck.

Have you tried to report the item as stolen on ebay? Its a choice under the ebay report link. You could report it as the same item as you got screwed out of.

I recommend telling the police that your item that was stolen from your mail box has shown up on ebay and the seller information is the same as the one that sent it the 1st time. The only way that the seller could have my item is if he came to my flat and stole it out of my mail area after sending it to me. Could you please retrieve it for me? Here is all the information on my sale and the information on the item for sale from the seller.

Good luck.

Have you tried to report the item as stolen on ebay? Its a choice under the ebay report link. You could report it as the same item as you got screwed out of.

Mail boxes in the UK are usually in the form of a slot in your front door so the mail drops straight into your house. Either way its a good idea to report it to the feds.

phone him again today and colin peterson (fg_model_shop) was being a coward and never spoke, just listened to me telling him that i have all his details and prove of emails and prove i paid for the rollcage! he didnt seem bothered... just kept saying oh dear

does anyone know his home number

phone him again today and colin peterson (fg_model_shop) was being a coward and never spoke, just listened to me telling him that i have all his details and prove of emails and prove i paid for the rollcage! he didnt seem bothered... just kept saying oh dear

does anyone know his home number

no this might be stupid to say but have you checked the phone book or 118118..........

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks