Finally after a long wait I got one!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtkiller

Just got my 5B today. I was sooooo excited I took it right to the track to run a few hundred laps and forgot my camera :( I will post some pics soon. I am extremely pleased with the performance of the car it is great. I am completely hooked on this car it is the most fun I have had with an RC in a while.

Just got my 5B today. I was sooooo excited I took it right to the track to run a few hundred laps and forgot my camera :( I will post some pics soon. I am extremely pleased with the performance of the car it is great. I am completely hooked on this car it is the most fun I have had with an RC in a while.

Isnt that a Freaking BLast. and think , no tuning, or very little being new, no fuss no muss. sounds like you had a riot, grab a few things like outerwears for the air filter, use quality 2 cycle oil at 25:1 - 32:1 and have a blast.

The stinger was already off I got it used the motor was even broke in it starts on the second pull cold and first pull warm.:) I plan on ordering the outerwears and axle extenders ASAP. The guy I got the car from said he bought it last summer will HPI send me the newer wheels and shock shafts or do I have to buy them because I am not the orig purchaser? The guy I got it from also only ran it 3 times in his backyard there was not even a scratch in the chassis.

as long as you have the old things yes. make sure you ahve the yellow rear foams, and the single ribbeb rear rims, take pics, call HPI and let then know you have a baja that has the old foams/rims and they should get you taken care of.
T

Congrats dirtkiller, I just did the same thing... Fun huh?
I definitely need to get a can or pipe fast, It really is a dog with the stock can. And after having the DDM on my MT its hard not to see the difference. Can't wait to upgrade how about you?:)

I am really looking at the xcan or the ddm dominator just cant seem to make up my mind I cant wait I have a alum rollcage in mind I am going to fab it up in the next week or so I will post pics of it when I am done

I am really looking at the xcan or the ddm dominator just cant seem to make up my mind I cant wait I have a alum rollcage in mind I am going to fab it up in the next week or so I will post pics of it when I am done

Thats exactly the two I'm stuck on.:( I'll pull the trigger sooner then later. I need more power!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks