Finally Finished - Beetle Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperera

Well I finally finished the painting the beetle body. I am very happy with how it turned out for my first paint job. I kept the spoiler dirty to show you what the rest of it would have looked like after its first bash with the body on. It was on its roof 30 seconds after I had my first run with it LOL but not a mark!

Tell me what you think. :)

Last edited:
Looks good. first rollover onto it's wheels again?

yep back on its wheels, back on full throttle LOL.

I ran it for about an hour and a half last night at the track. had a ball. There is on tripple hump jump that I really wanted to clear, prob is its right after a 180 degree turn so hard to get right.

Stayed on the gas last night and hit the jump, back wheel just touched the third hump and sent it into a cartwheel. 8 rolls later it lands back on rubber and I kept going. Man I love this thing! Nothing broken or damaged! :)

thanks Rossco, I am really happy with how it turned out.

Yea got the body post, was $9.50 though wich I thought was about $9.00 too much! Ill show you what it was when im up your way next.

U going anywhere after new years?

thanks, I plan to get a vid of it running today or tommorow before I go camping over chrissy.

will try and get one up before then.

ive got a vid of my fg running in this secontion without body with stock pipe.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks