Finally got to run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xraysrt6

Well I found a great place to run in opa locka Amelia Earhart park.
This thing is ridiculous fast and it loves the sugar sand.
Well I missed some screws when checking tightness and it bit me. A screw that goes to the steering linkage came out at wide open throttle and before I could stop it hit the only object in this huge field. A log just my luck. I bent my Rear upper A arm and the pin that holds on the lower a arm. I am happy that is all that got hurt considering it was haulin butt when it hit. Emailed Dan With a list of parts waiting to see how much this accident will cost. Lot cheaper than crashing a rc plane which I have done a few times.

Ready to run again. All damage repaired upgraded walbro wt990 carb installed killer bee kill switch installed, RB Innovations Pull Start Filter System 5B/T installed. I know it may restrict air flow a little but I figure no worse than it would be if everything is full of grass and sticks . also installed the roll cage quick disconnect. I am waiting on a set of jet pro nerf bars to hopefully protect my rear end from any more damage. I am trying to make it as durable as possible so I can spend more time running it than working on it. I can only hope.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks