Finally Traction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logon69

Finally found traction for the Baja. Thankyou Hostile Hobby. Way Way Way better than Proline Badlands! I would have never guessed. Highly recomended for those who run in very loose dirt!!!!!

Hostiles Hard compound's MX's! NO slicks are what my second set of badlands look like. Prolines tires last only Two to three tanks where i run in the dirt. I have heard a few people on the forums recomend the hostile MX's and they were so right. Only one tank on them so far but almost no wear on them at all. I am very happy with them. Highly Recomended if you play in loose and sandy like dirt! I don't think they will work well for blue groove type packed dirt.

Last edited:
ya, Rob has done a stellar job with ALL the tires hes Producing, and he just announced he is moving into Plastics for the Baja, we ll be seeing the first new plastic pieces at the Bashfest at his Place this coming weekend? are you going to make it out Logon?

Its Gonna be a GREAT Time in NY this weekend

Yeah the Badlands suck big time IMO.:yuk:

Hostles will be my next tyre purchase...I am seriously considering the All Terrain Hostiles....they look the goods!:w00t:

ya, Rob has done a stellar job with ALL the tires hes Producing, and he just announced he is moving into Plastics for the Baja, we ll be seeing the first new plastic pieces at the Bashfest at his Place this coming weekend? are you going to make it out Logon?

Its Gonna be a GREAT Time in NY this weekend

Do you mean plastic tiers?

as Stum said, platic replacment parts for the current plastic parts like Rims, a arms, cages. Cant wait to see the first items this weekend at his Fall BashFest.

I cant make it to baja fest. Unfortunately have to work this weekend. I am not to happy about it and triet to get this weekend off for awhile. But on a high note goin to pick up my rpm front arms tonight! SWEET!

i like the look of the hostile all terrains also! I don't think they will work very well in dirt. They look too smooth. I would say better for asphault and that is no fun. Dirt is way too much fun!!!:):nono::)

being ATs they are ok in dirt and ok on asphault. good to both, but not the best for eitehr. thats why they were made, to allow on/off road without alot of changes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks