Finaly arrived!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they made a subaru body that fitted the 535mm chassis. Thats like the only body that i want, but i don't have the right size wheelbase =[

Yo!!!

Thanks !!!

I just came back from the post ofice!!!

going to install my kill switch
AC2000.jpg

and i got me a set of white spots tires!!! on black wheels.

and as some told me to get a HPI filter with redneck prefilter got it also!!!

thanks and i post some more pics tomorrow!!!

WOOOOOOOWWW!!!

I only have to say... WOOOOOOOOOOW
:party-time::party-time:

finaly i have it!!!

a bad pic of me and my MCD RALLY!!!
eumesmo.jpg

I had NO IDEA that it was this BIG!!!

hehehe im 1,68 meters and it hide half my body!!!

lol

Next: UPGRADES!!!
Jetpro Silenced Pipe for MCD EVO3 Chassis
steel 23,26 gears.
MCD Gravel - Rain inner Protection Shell for all Rally Cars
MCD Alloy Transmission Gear Plate
MCD Center Differential Bearing Holder Assy (Complete with Bearings)

now...

what do you people think about UNIFILTER!??

i see it in the DDM and looks fine to me...

thanks people!!!

:2guns:wow that why i call them big boys toys.

too clean Pass,too clean.
J.

Hehehe

i test drive it already ...

made a short vid but i still didint put it on youtube...

i think its a crapy vid hehehe going to make a better one...

i tested the bluespots and the witespots...
the blue spots i liked very mutch hehehehe when they are cold they are bad grip but when they warm up woa lots of grip...

the with spots... im having a lot of dificulty to do drifting!!! Its hard to make it slide... and when i get it to slide its REALLY hard to keep control hehehehe

I even rolled over the car... poor body got scratched...

By the way im having a carburator problem... The screws that holds the carburator in place just keep geting loose and i have to tighten the screw every 30min of use...

and when the gas tank gets about 10 to 20% capacity the engine starts to fail... and i notice a lot of air in the fuel line... how to fix this?

thanks again and soon ill post new pics(bought some alloy radio plate and some other bling hehehe) and vids!!!

You will have to drill two small holes in the heads of the bolts and wire them through(there is something here on the project somewhere) This will hold them tight.
as for the fuel,its just running out .Check that the "clunk" is down to the bottom of the tank and keep it at least 1/4 full.
J.

Hey!

The pipe... mmm

cant say because i never had a 1/5 before... so i cant compare to any other pipes... i was thinking on buying the SAMBA pipe... they say its the best pipe for the MCD RALLY...

but it is tooooooo expensive...

lest see... £183.95(rossmod) or US$314,00(pro5th) for me to have one ill spend almost 1.000,00 REAL(brasil money) i think its too mutch for a pipe hhehe with the same money i can buy a REVO 3.3 used.

damm taxes here in Brasil is way too high... like 60%(import tax for hobby products) + 18%

THe samba pipe you can put a rear exit by making a DIY...

I saw a video on youtube where the guy puts a double stinguer on the back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxyu78jJhyc

cant put the video here... i get a blank square...

It got really real for me hehehe

The only thing i think its bad is that if you get hit in the rear really good... bad thinks will happend hehehe

Last edited:
I eas thinking about it... but since here in brasil theres not a lot of 1/5 users... i think that it wont be necessary...

The pipe holder is very stif so i think that even if a 1/10 hits me hard from behind it wont bust my pipe...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks