Firehammer aftermarket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slide60

Hey Guys and Gals? New here today and just purchased my FireHammer last week and have been running the SNOT out of it. Any good URL's for aftermarket parts (Aluminum suspension parts and the like) for the FireHammer? I know the Baja is a more common vehicle and there are tons of hop-ups for that, but doesn't seem to bemuch out there for the firehammer. I have already broken one of the spindles off of the truck (where the front wheel bearings go) and had to replace it. Seems like aluminum would be the way to go. Also, are there any "Large Scale" magazines out there anywhere?
:2guns:

No, No pipe yet. That's next on the list. I'm working on getting my wife over the sticker shock still.:)
Should have one within the next 2 weeks however. I'm just having fun running it right now. I run the Dominator Amsoil oil in the gas (with a little Grape fuel fragrance) I make everybody in the neighborhood hungry when I run!

Hey Guys and Gals? New here today and just purchased my FireHammer last week and have been running the SNOT out of it. Any good URL's for aftermarket parts (Aluminum suspension parts and the like) for the FireHammer? I know the Baja is a more common vehicle and there are tons of hop-ups for that, but doesn't seem to bemuch out there for the firehammer. I have already broken one of the spindles off of the truck (where the front wheel bearings go) and had to replace it. Seems like aluminum would be the way to go. Also, are there any "Large Scale" magazines out there anywhere?
:2guns:

you can use fg alloy to upgrade your firehammer

Hd94701.jpg

Db85338.jpg

Last edited:
Its a riser and the only true way of keeping the shaft from hitting your spur gear. Only problem is you need to buy alloy rear uprights to use them.

Its a riser and the only true way of keeping the shaft from hitting your spur gear. Only problem is you need to buy alloy rear uprights to use them.

Yep...I took it from a onroad FG:) got um from a ebay seller in the UK along with the uprights & lower rear arms, came as a set $150 plus ship around $175 used but not abused

Last edited:
if you use fg parts on it then use all fg parts. i have a fhammer and found that mix matching the parts will throw things slitely out. they look exactly the same but there is minnor difs in them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks