Firehammer MT Bodies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2nv

Anyone know of anywhere I can get a replacement body for my Firehammer Mt? The factory ones from Duratrax don't come out until until Late June, but even then Im kinda esitant to get one because there polycarb ones, and my stock one lasted about 10 minutes before it got a crack in the rear body post. The shoe goo is holding up good, but I don't know if its gonna last until June.. Anyone know if FG body is lexan or are they poly carb as well? Also would they fit? Any help would be GREATLY appriciated!

those are 1/8 nitro bodies ..

If you look at the bottom of the page on the link I gave.....

it shows parts usage of the body....states its for the 1/5 MT and 1/8
$30 is better than $100+ for a bashing body :) I love my FG MT

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXLFH3&P=Z

Parts Usage for DuraTrax Body Blue w/Decal Warhead

LXHEA7** DuraTrax 1/8 Nitro Warhead RTR w/Reverse (Parts List)
LXNKP1** DuraTrax 1/8 Nitro Warhead Monster Truck 27 RTR (Parts List)
LXMZV6** DuraTrax 1/5 FireHammer MT Gas RTR (Parts List)

So does that mean we can use all 1/8 warhead truck bodies on the MT??? thats funny:clown:

I just bought a RTR Firehammer MT in red $525........ $600 shipped.... I'm looking for a cheap bashing body

Last edited:
I agree with Cyclops...that body is for the Warhead, which is 1/8th scale (482mm long, compared to 629mm for the 1/5th scale body shell)...no way it would fit on a 1/5 scale FH:no:

:lol:....look ridiculous if you tried I reckon!

The Duratrax bodies are Lexan (polycarbonate) the same as the FG shells (maybe not as thick as the FG shells though)..so I don't know why yours broke so easily. Maybe you had a Smartech shell. which is made from ABS plastic and is a lot more brittle in comparison to the polycarbonate shells.

I agree with Cyclops...that body is for the Warhead, which is 1/8th scale (482mm long, compared to 629mm for the 1/5th scale body shell)...no way it would fit on a 1/5 scale FH:no:

The Duratrax bodies are Lexan (polycarbonate) the same as the FG shells (maybe not as thick as the FG shells though)..so I don't know why yours broke so easily. Maybe you had a Smartech shell. which is made from ABS plastic and is a lot more brittle in comparison to the polycarbonate shells.

I believe you......but why would tower list it as parts for the 1/5 firehammer MT....missprint??? or a friday beer mass:2guns:

No it was a duratrax one. I bought the truck brand new sealed in the box. Im thinking it was because it was a little cold outside, But I came up a ditch, and jumped the lip and it rolled and cracked the bed right by the body post. Its been getting bigger and bigger ever since, even after Ive shoe gooed the hell out of it. Plus I want to custom paint one..hehe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks