Firehammer mt wheelys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run that pipe (in chrome). You will have to adjust your needle settings once installed, but when you have it set correctly you get great torque and a massive power band that comes in mid range. You will be popping wheelies for sure!

Hi Allanach,

Do you know of any good spots to take the trucks? We take them down near Maroubra, lots of dirt etc, but the area is small.
Thanks

Hi Allanach,

Do you know of any good spots to take the trucks? We take them down near Maroubra, lots of dirt etc, but the area is small.
Thanks

We bash at Basshill on Saturday .. Allanach will be there too. They are HPI Bajas, FGs, MCD and the other one I forgot what it's called... oh yeah nitro cars!
(just kidding, I still love my nitros).

So yeah, come to BassHill - there will be many large scalers there tomorrow.

By the way, where in Maroubra do you bash? I live in Chippendale so that will be handy for my Sunday bash.

Thanks for that.

Is it off the Hume Highway next to were they always put the circus?

In Maroubra we go near the rifle range. Probably classified as Malabar really. I'm in Mascot so Bass Hill is not too far for me.

Thanks again

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks