Firehammer wheels???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip

My buddy just picked up a clapped out Firehammer with bald tires and a new GP290 (just like mine!)

I can find tires, but where the hell do I find a set of wheels/rims? I am new to the buggy world :lol:

Anybody know what the size of the FG baja wheels are?

The stock Firehammer wheels are 4.25 (118mm)Dia. by 2.5" (53mm)Wide.

I need some links!
Help!

I just went too tower..it is 5pm here..firehammer Mt wheels instock...
I have used wheels you can have...with some tread left on the tires...Slaw...

I found a set from Nutechracing.com 42 bucks a pair, does that sound like a fair price? I sent him back an email saying I only wanted the wheels w/o the tires. We'll see what he says! But the more I think about it, his price is only 8 bucks a set more than what Tower was, plus these look cooler!

Thanks Pipe you're the man!

I think that is a fair price really... if the compounds are as good as the ones on my tb2 or gt5r ot's a winner. I am so impressed with the nutech stuff that I am slowly phasing out my other rc's... replacing with nutech... cheap parts and fast service. updates often. I can pm Chris the owner and within a day, usually hours, he replies.

I got an email from "Willie Compton" Have you heard of him? It sounds like a made up name to me! :lol:

How are the tire compounds from Nutech? My cousin would really like to have stock FG tires and wheels because the rears are wider, but I don't know if they are even available for less than 200 bucks?

the only wider rear is the mammoth version of the fg spike... the compounds on my tires are good. even when I sent the buggy to Dino at Jet Pro, that was one of the first things he noticed was the tire quality. I thought my on road tires were going to suck as they look like another brand's, but they are firm inserts and sticky rubber, so am going to run with the stock tires until I get some more.

I like deals. I mixed and matched parts to get things done and experiment. I like lots of toys and can't afford to buy the best of the best for everything, or worry about brand names.

I like pre glued tires. I really hate gluing them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks