First 1/5 scale build KM002 to Triton Blade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf Built

So here's my first step into the 1/5 scale world. Always wanted to get into large scale RC and finally took the leap! Picked up a KM002 on the bay and have built it into this. Parts used for conversion are the Triton Blade cage and body panels, King Motor Pioneer Wheel/Tire combo, DDM Dominator pipe V2 and Darksoul V2 Axle Extender Set. Just waiting for the spring weather to arrive for break-in!

Attachments

• DSC07268.jpg
    DSC07268.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC07271.jpg
    DSC07271.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC07273.jpg
    DSC07273.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 40
So here's my first step into the 1/5 scale world. Always wanted to get into large scale RC and finally took the leap! Picked up a KM002 on the bay and have built it into this. Parts used for conversion are the Triton Blade cage and body panels, King Motor Pioneer Wheel/Tire combo, DDM Dominator pipe V2 and Darksoul V2 Axle Extender Set. Just waiting for the spring weather to arrive for break-in!
Welcome to the forum!! Your truck is very nice ?

Whoa, that’s one of the coolest baja’s I’ve seen. Had to look it up to find out it what it was. Great job on the custom build (y)

Ha! Thx! That's exactly what I was aiming for. Wanted to create something from existing parts that was new and different to the scene.
Welcome to the forum!! Your truck is very nice ?
Thx! Glad to be here to learn more and share what I learn!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks