First ever big bore TAYLOR 50 Vesla.5 build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I replaced the front on my vekta running 65cc because they were little too soft. On the vesla you definitely need something stiffer as the engine is on the back and the weight transfers under load to the rear of the vehicle.

Last edited:
Oh ! Jeeze !! Are we really worried about a tiny weight issue ,are you guys try to win some race that's so tightly nitted that little heavier chassis is gunna ruin your world of who has the faster rc rig ,by a half a second , Taylor is stronger and that's all there is to it , it's a awesome upgrade

You obviously have no clue what we are talking about here, it isn't about weight

Added a Taylor billet chassis with Taylor supports. Everything lined up perfect. Some of the supplied bolts weren’t long enough but no big deal. It’s almost too nice to ruin. View attachment 86080View attachment 86081View attachment 86082View attachment 86083View attachment 86084View attachment 86085View attachment 86087View attachment 86088View attachment 86089View attachment 86090View attachment 86091
It was about 1 hour from start to finish.

Not at all comparable to what it came with.View attachment 86092View attachment 86093View attachment 86094View attachment 86095View attachment 86096
Till yoir done there won't be much kraken embarrassment left to it. Looks good brother. I hope it holds up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks