First painted body- Grafil 5ive b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Dawg

So this is the first body I’ve painted. Used rattle cans. Definitely some flaws but overall I’m happy. I’m just a badger, I’ve already driven it and the first time I drove it, it skidded on the roff for 30 feet and the second time is got muddy so can really notice any imperfections anymore lol.

These grafil body’s are nice! Crazy thick and the fit is great. The finish is very nice.

Looks better with black wheels. 9B9C3BD1-7D94-49A8-8E42-E95288F4261E.jpegB4FE9AD6-0C80-411F-A8AD-70FF36DD9694.jpeg1FDA8F8E-490A-450D-9DD9-C8958700262A.jpeg

Nice paint job ?? oh the madmax rims wear othe tire rod ends? put on extenders or change the inner bead locks?? ( losi or silverbackc)
So this is the first body I’ve painted. Used rattle cans. Definitely some flaws but overall I’m happy. I’m just a badger, I’ve already driven it and the first time I drove it, it skidded on the roff for 30 feet and the second time is got muddy so can really notice any imperfections anymore lol.

These grafil body’s are nice! Crazy thick and the fit is great. The finish is very nice.

Looks better with black wheels. View attachment 70445View attachment 70446View attachment 70447

Thanks Doug. Yeah when I was putting the wheels on i was thinking it was a problem. I have about a 1/16 between the tie rods and wheel. I haven’t checked after running though.

Thanks. I’m painting a 5sc body with a airbrush so we’ll see how that turns out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks