First Problem so first Post!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run all mine backward with the red spring. you can rev it up closer to the band where the motor will not bog out on take off. From what I remember the red spring will increase the rpm engagement but running them backward will eliminate some of the RPM's making it engage sooner then the spring is said too. "T" can better explain it though.;)

I think I know what you mean. If you have the red springs installed (8000 rpm) running the shoes backwards will make the clutch engage closer to the 8000 mark instead of the unnecessary dragging on the shoes and clutch bell as it gets up to 8000rpm's.

Now I've changed my pinion to a HPI 5b pinion because I broke my rovan one. The pinion and spur mesh is tight as hell. no way of changing it though. I can't get the motor to move any in hopes of loosening it a little. I guess it will have to wear itself into a good fit:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks