First production look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where is the rampage from??? Asain country??? looks like the UK has a different name for the rampage....typhoon and its

available right now:) but more $$.... $1300 RTR plus ship with a 28cc

c20b_1.jpg

BIG_20TRUCK_2001.jpg

my brother buy this one...cost 1,450 Canadian Dollar shipment included

Gday.
I am not sure if this is the correct thread t ask my question and I apologize if it is not correct

I have spent the last couple of days reading and researching on this new 1/5 4x4 MT, I am impressed with what you guys have said so far with your impressions on the MT .But I can't seem to find anyone who stocks them in Australia.

Are they sold under a different name in Australia ? or Sold from the factory to a Aussie Distributor?

I checked the 2 USA sellers sites and there is no mention of selling and shipping to Aussie people? in their FAQ and Terms

Also I saw what USABaja5 replied to the bloke from Cuba about the parts availability in Cuba. And this has stuck in my mind as wise words said.

If no parts in Australia, maybe this MT is not a good buy for me in Australia, due to no one selling in Australia? and I would have to wait for spares to be shipped to Australia if I had a breakdown.

Cheers for any help or advice or guidance you people can give me

Wraith

The guy from Cuba took the smart route and is getting a spares package when he buys the truck.

I'm sure someone will be selling them soon in Australia, but under a different name. If you cnat find it int he next few weeks, send me a PM and we can calculate the shipping.

The guy from Cuba took the smart route and is getting a spares package when he buys the truck.

Hey I did a smart thing... :cool2:

Yea, just want to make sure I can play for a little without having to worry about down time... As we do not have any type of hobby shop here on the base... And getting parts would be a 2 week wait...

Skater

I am on vacation in San Deigo with the family. But, I am sneaking out and going to a huge backyard track all day Friday. Should have some pics of a Buggy and Monster Truck running around the track.

Sweet... Enjoy the vacation... Gotta put down the controller sometimes...

I have been scouting areas that I should be able to run the truck without making folks mad listening to a weedeater on steroids... Found a few sandy salt flats, old housing area that still has the roads but no houses, and a 'rock pit' with a few good size dirt mounds...

Skater

Actually, I can't get any of it off the camera. Something must be wrong. And I will drop off a DVD in the morning for the expert that just signed in. I'll drop off some Lynyrd Skynyd for you to dub in.

Actually, I can't get any of it off the camera. Something must be wrong. And I will drop off a DVD in the morning for the expert that just signed in. I'll drop off some Lynyrd Skynyd for you to dub in.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! I wanted to see the part were I seized up the motor on your monster truck. My fault. Sorry Rob.:2guns:

OK, I figured it out. The cable was loose in the back of the computer. The MT crash when the motor siezed, actually looked pretty good. I have to do a blooper video of all the front bumper crashes.

The MT in the wash area turned out great too.

I also have George chasing the squirrel.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks