first rc what did you have

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first was a 306 Maxi. Great looking car.
Then I took a Balckfoot to Mandiana, Guinea, where I was then based, and effectively built and maintained it with a couple of screwdrivers, scissors and pliers - plus the wrench for the wheel nuts.
Great fun 'out bush', particularly locked on full throttle and out of range !!!! :D:D

Mine was associated 12e electric onroad car 1/12 with a Mabuchi 540S motor when I was 12 (1978). IT didn't have a ball diff back then ;) ) Later AYK came with a stock motor with changable brushes. Man that was a breakthrough for us! :clown: As for esc we had relais on the electronic speedcontrols for switching backwards.
My first boat was a Robbe Unlimited electric hydroplane in 1991.

ahh yeh tim! ....i had a yellow jeep (4X4) from there, it had a red switch underneath at rear with a High or Low gear setting! high for speed & Low for pure powah!! lolz :D

my 1st nitro was a Mardave Marauder! god i loved that thing, werent mardaves the 1st ever nitros? they had a marauder for offroad (similr looking to the FG Marder!) & mini! :D

ok not quite an FG Marder, but similar....ish!
marauder.jpg

ok.... totally different! lol
marauder1.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks