FLM 4ever dogbones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21bangbang

Has a well-known member
Build Thread Contributor
So I recently installed the 4ever dogbones on my dbxl. They do seem a good bit beefier, so im wondering if they'd hold up to my locker. Switched the center diff to 1m, and it is better, but not as good as locked. Has anyone tried using the flm's with a locker? Only have a 29cc so not alot of power, but don't want to risk pretzeling over $200 in dogbones and have them be a waist. I twisted the stock ones up good with locker.

They shouldn't snap, but pin wear will be faster for sure. I have seen them snap but usually under bigger power.

Personally if you like running a locker, just run one. See what happens and buy a few extra pins. FLM has a lifetime warranty so

They shouldn't snap, but pin wear will be faster for sure. I have seen them snap but usually under bigger power.

Personally if you like running a locker, just run one. See what happens and buy a few extra pins. FLM has a lifetime warranty so
I seen the warranty, but its rather vague on whats covered and for how long. Think ill toss it in for a tank or 2 and see how the cups n pins look.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks