Flysky FS-NB4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Im gonna give this a try. I really didnt want to get a spektrum, heard some bad things about them with range and glitching. The good futabas are pretty expensive (but you get what you pay for as well) Been hearing some good things about this but still, doesn't seem like many people have this yet. Seems like it will be a bit of a gamble.

Yolo!

Just curious, why buy that if you can get a Futaba for a similar price? Why "gamble" when the Futaba is a sure thing?:unsure:

The futaba 3pv is a lil cheaper and I heard good things about it but also heard lots of complaining about how it feels in the hands and just stuff like that. The more expensive ones have a real good reputation and I should just go with the tested and proven ones. The only thing stopping me I guess is that cheap ass voice in my head saying "Thats just too much"

I don't know, still haven't committed to anything yet. For me Im just basing everything off what I hear and read. I don't have any experience with these transmitters and such. Still rocking my RTR tactic on my Arrmas lol

I hear ya. The feel in hands is definitely a good reason to buy 1 if you could feel it before buying, which sucks now a days...unless your LHS has them to try out. But there are a lot of companies out making transmitters and radios and I would rather put my $1500+ rig in the trusty hands of proven performance. Just my take. Not saying the Flyskys and others aren't any good but just my $.02. I guess thats why we run kill switches:)

I just watched the video and it is a beautiful radio tho(y)

Last edited:
I have a 3pv. No it's not as nice as the 4pv. But I really like it.i personally feel it sits well in the hand. Not as nice as the 4pv but not enough of a difference to pay for an extra channel I'm not going to use.There is no way I'd buy the flysky over the 3pv imo.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks