Sold / Found For sale Fg Marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ste77_2008

Fg Marder with 26cc petrol engine great compression. lookin to sell this due to gettin summat bigger and better lol, this will bo sold with out tx/rx. it will come with the original bashing shell that has seen better days and a custom psinted shell that has not been on the mareder yet and will need holes drillin so it will fit. not got pics but here is a coupls of vids of her running.

looking for around 300 for the marder cheers for lookin. also a pic of the other shell.

untitled1.gif

untitled.gif

47083_431186668879_593948879_5139420_5138687_n.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the original FG, and whether it has any extra mods? Also how long have it been used, am looking for a buggy. Might be interested in the marder.

i will when i sort stuff out mate. difficult with workin on a sunday. dunno when i will be asorted as sellin the marder to fund a real on road vehicle

get it on ebay when its free listing ........i was in the tavern on the hill

yesterday for my usual coffee and cake.....asked the guy serving

is ste in he was new there so did not know you.....

K....

haha no i was off yesterday mate. i can`t list on ebay not got enough feedback

do you think this buggy is only worth 160 quid

Nah mate you should be able to get double that. The £300 you want for it sounds about right. Check out ebay & look at the prices & that will give you a fair idea of market values at the moment. If you can hang on 4-6 weeks prices may go up a tad with Christmas looming.....just a thought.

If the lads on here are a good yard stick I would say that FG are a bit out of favour at the moment. Of course there will always be loyal fans to every brand but a lot seem to be taking the route of buying a new HPI clone - KM's in particular - rather than a used FG for similar money. I fancied a change but will prob just get a beetle shell & the FG baja wheels for it instead.

Why don't you get a vespa and keep the FG :scooter::scooter: :D

If the lads on here are a good yard stick I would say that FG are a bit out of favour at the moment. Of course there will always be loyal fans to every brand but a lot seem to be taking the route of buying a new HPI clone - KM's in particular - rather than a used FG for similar money. I fancied a change but will prob just get a beetle shell & the FG baja wheels for it instead.

Why don't you get a vespa and keep the FG :scooter::scooter: :D

haha lol yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks