Sold / Found For sale hpi baja 5b ss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doza28

I am looking to sell my 5B SS. I bought this back in February from a Guy who bought it while he worked at Apex models. It is in good condition having only really been used on Grass and the odd trip of dirt. I`m not too confident in jumping, so its not be launched of massive jumps like a lot have.
Its had around 1.5 gallons through it now and goes very well. There are a few marks underneath which is to be expected and the rear tyres are slightly worn along the centre, but they still have some life left in them.

When i purchased this, i made sure i bought all of the recommended upgrades for running these. They are:

REMOTE KILL SWITCH
UBER QUICK RELEASE ROLL CAGE BARS
UBER INNER CHASSIS DIRT PROTECTORS
AIR FILTER PRE-FILTER
SHOCK SOCKS
PULL START COVER
WINDOW KIT (keep for keeping dirt out)

There are plenty of spare parts left over from the Build including another Spur gear as well as the extra Sway bars etc. There is also a spare wing.

It comes ready to run with a HPI 4300MH receiver pack and 3CH Annsman radio.

I am looking for around £450-500 which seems to be the going rate, however i would consider a swap for a tidy FG Sportsline on-road tourer. I have tried off-road, but on-road is where its at for me!

Please note the pictures i have added are of the last time i cleaned the buggy, so the Tyres are not showing the wear, but i can email newer pictures if you would like. I just wanted to get this post on while i was at work!

Attachments

• baja.jpg
    baja.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 34
  • baja 4.jpg
    baja 4.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 31
  • baja 3.jpg
    baja 3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 29
  • baja 2.jpg
    baja 2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks