For the VA/MD/WV folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djbuzzard

We are working on a new venue in Culpeper, VA to run offroad and in the future onroad largescale...

I was out sweating my ass off marking the layout today. We are 75% done with the markings but then we had a thunderstorm...
895b1f51.jpg
03c3314d.jpg
efefcc75.jpg
th_48062961.jpg

Trying to get a headcount so we can set up a date to test the track out.
peace
b

grand opening

Hey guys only a few minutes away from you 25 minutes tops with DC traffic Quantico. When is it going to kick off? I'll be there.

What's going on is that we've have had too much rain!! It has been frustrating cause the track is pretty much ready except it's too muddy to run in.

track

Thanks please let me know whats going on for next week then still going through a build> I bought some clone shocks and they are CRAP CRAP MEGA CRAP if you know of anyone selling anything for the Baja please let me know I sure can use it.

If the weather stays dry for the next couple of days, we are probably going to run at the track this weekend. Please contact me if you are interested so I can provide the details.

OK, for all you folks that want to hang out at the track, this Sunday (5/20/2012) looks like a good time. We know the track needs a little grooming, so be prepared to help out smoothing things out. Please PM me for the directions and info...

hey you guys still running? im in southern md and would love to come out there to run. i have an hpi baja 5ss..............nujent

hey djbuzzard hello from southern md!!!! wanna bash????? where do you go?? are there any more people around? this is the first response ive had. ill travel!! nujent

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks