Fresh paint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not all bad, good large scale racing over here - you just get screwed for everythnig, fuel = fecking extortion, a pack of cigarettes £7.00 +- 50p
income tax and national insurance (covers the health service - so they say) mine is £550 per month approx. Car tax and insurance - in some cases worth more than the car.

Ther are cheaper places to live. I'll be retiring to Holland in 13 years.

Hi Trenton, while you have a great skill and I like all the mosnter energy stuff, I think it's been a bit too "over done" - every other car you see has their logo on somewhere. As a racer I'm quite picky, I won't have logos on my car who don't sponsor me BUT have you done much in the way of the more traditional "hot rod" kind of paint job or DTM touring car?

Mike

I'm really digging the green and purple colors in those bodies, something about them really make that body scream. Nicely done!

Im sure i could handle it! you guys feed me and give me a place to stay! And the paint is on me. lol!

Sorted mate, you have the choice - sleep in the same room as my 6 feet tall large chested 19 y/o nymphomanic daughter OR my 97 y/o incontinent grandmother.

Or you can sleep in the dogs kennel - it has fleas but not as many as my grandmother.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks