Friday Night Music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well done, las. But I think she is too young to carry this song. She just got her tits and hair in funny places (which she thoroughly have showed us all that she took right off again) and wants to sing songs about losing a husbond and love of her life to a waitress named Jolene.

Arhh come of it, Sean. Good for her. I don't think she is her public persona. Due to work as a bouncer/security at various venues I have had the pleasure of meeting quite a few relatively well known artists. With few exceptions almost all of them carry an obnoxious public persona that dissapear like vapour the moment the spotlight is off. A lot of them are almost opposite to their persona. I think the most famous example (which I unfortunately didnt get to meet) is Freddy Merury. Freddy was larger than life itself. Farrokh Bulsara was a very sweet and shy recluse. They inhabited the same beautiful body but never at the same time.

You know what. I am willing to believe that Ted Nugent is exactly as he say he is. I think him and his public persona is the same person.

Though, motherhugger could play rock'n'roll. And its totally rock'n'roll to be an poophole and own up to it.

o hai cbaker we missed cha ;):LOL:

I had gotten irritated on an auction that I missed an was so upset about it ,that I had to step away from the RC world over it ,
it still turns my stomach when I think about it ,it was a massive parts lot for my 1/8 th scale trucks that are rare an harly come
up on auction!....?????????????????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks