from FG monster Jeep to monster Beetle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blommme

hello

i was wondering if someone here have rebuilt your FG car from jeep to beetle. we have some problems doing this, because the brackets to mount the body have to be changed. we don't know if we have got the right parts, or if there is a better way in doing this.

1. problem:
the front brackets have to be drilled new and mounted new sticks, but we can't get to the screw and fasten them.

2.problem:
the back bracket is to low... do anyone know if there are any parts to change this. because now it is far to low...

DSC00239.jpg
DSC00235.jpg
DSC00240.jpg

somebody know how to fit this exchaust best possible?

i hope anyone out there can help me, and i will be very thankful for any help i can get =)

Last edited:
For the pipe, use a new piece of catalytic converter silicone tubing that you can buy at the auto store. They usually sell it by the foot and it will fit the inside diameter of the pipe. That plastic ring will melt and leak. Silicone is recommended due to the heat that is in the area.
For securing you can use a big wire tie and wire it to the roll bar in the back or some FG pipes came with a set screw and nut on the side in back that you install a wire through and wire it to the bolt in the back on the roll bar. The one in the last photo shows how I had a welder just weld one on for me to use.

8209041054.jpg

30321262387.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks