Front Disk Brakes - firehammer,xtm,etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From 60 $ to 130 $ is not a bet expensive. That is more than double the pries.

You obviously HAVE NOT read all threads on the horror stories of people trying to buy from OVERSIZERC and AUCTIONCITYAUSTRALIA. :no::no:

If YOU choose to spend your hard earned on buying from this guy and either being prepared to wait months...and months...or possible NEVER receiving them...it is up to you!

I like to let people know their options. I would rather spend an extra $55-60 for a quality FG product that you are guaranteed to get, rather than losing my $60. I also know for a fact that www.danielspitstop.com.au will be A LOT cheaper on delivery.

It is up to you guys.

You obviously HAVE NOT read all threads on the horror stories of people trying to buy from OVERSIZERC and AUCTIONCITYAUSTRALIA. :no::no:

If YOU choose to spend your hard earned on buying from this guy and either being prepared to wait months...and months...or possible NEVER receiving them...it is up to you!

I like to let people know their options. I would rather spend an extra $55-60 for a quality FG product that you are guaranteed to get, rather than losing my $60. I also know for a fact that www.danielspitstop.com.au will be A LOT cheaper on delivery.

It is up to you guys.

What I meant is 130 is not a little more. And I was joking. I haven’t ordered from him nor will for the simple reason of I use trusted and tried shops only.
Plus something coasts 130 + every were else cant be hade for les than ½ the price with the same quality, not even ½ the quality. Corners must have been cut everywhere to make it this cheap.

What I meant is 130 is not a little more. And I was joking. I haven’t ordered from him nor will for the simple reason of I use trusted and tried shops only.
Plus something coasts 130 + every were else cant be hade for les than ½ the price with the same quality, not even ½ the quality. Corners must have been cut everywhere to make it this cheap.

Glad we agree:)

You should give your hobby shop e-mail address for others who want to buy those
brakes for that price...AKASlawhammer

the email address is hobbypeople.net but because the car and parts have been discontinued through the store you need too call the am ask if the would shipp the too you hobby people in hisperia ca 760-949-3199 if the will not ship them lmk i will puck the up and shipp them too you

MarksoFna: What about rear brakes? I have front brakes..
But make other people would like to install brakes on there RC Units as well..
Sounds like a good deal..Do you have any part numbers for the brakes Frt & Rear?
AKASlawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks