Front end???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VooDoo..It should fit ..if your mount holes line up on the chassie pan for A&B bulk heads
not sure for you body post mounts on the front...Slawhammer

It will not fit. The Leopard Race has a different front end and chassis.
The servo saver is mounted INSIDE the front Bulkhead.
Leopards bulkheads are wider and longer for the arms, and the bottom is angled since it's chassis is flat. (No kick up)

I've had them both! I also happen to have a Marder chassis (front kick up cut off) and a Leopard Race front bulkhead assembly.

Last edited:
Hey Selwa,show us a picture of the marder chassis cut.
j.

It's cut right after the front 4 holes for the bulkhead. A friend of mine hit a parking curb after shifting into the 2nd speed. I knew if I tried to bag it back down it would crack so i just cut it right off. Did you still want a pic of this?

Yes,I just want to look at the short wheel base.I have seen a full alloy front end for a Leopard and was going to cut one of my Marder chassis.
J.

Here's 2 pics. The bumber and front end is off a Leopard Race and the pc of chassis is off a Marder. You can see how much narrower the Marder chassis is and the arms go inside the bulkheads in a Leopard Race instead of outside like you see on the other models. Good thing you can get a Leopard Race chasiss!!

Hope this helps!
4kisg6.jpg

27wuflz.jpg

Hi Selwa,

Sorry to get off topic. Did they ever make a Long Travel suspension for the Leo?

Wow, its been a very long time since my last visit.
What happened to all the Leo threads?

Hi Selwa,

Sorry to get off topic. Did they ever make a Long Travel suspension for the Leo?

Wow, its been a very long time since my last visit.
What happened to all the Leo threads?

Hey Tig,

I don't think there was anything made except for the XL Elcon arms. If you did this you'd have to also change to their longer ball drives and most likely use a longer turnbuckle for the uppers.

Not sure if Elcon had longer fronts but I think King Cobra racing and KP Designs made some longer front arms.

When I had my Leopard I loved it. It's good to know that I can always see it again!!

KP designs did make some alloy for it.Theres a complete front end kit on ebay UK ,brand new for £85 ! turning the track on the front wider.
J.

£85 for the leopard front end is pretty good....James ....try looking at .................................kp designs swift
a lot of there alloy is i think cast thats why i went for Elcon on my leopard

ok james ............on yahoo browser type in kpd model cars.....if you type in just kpd model car you get the moter bike site ......hehe itchhy fingers huh lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks