Front & rear sway bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys, I have an FG Marder I'm thinking of putting a sway bar on it. Will that help it or impede it?
don't bother!! ..from past experience the sway bar on my FG's made the handling offroad crap as it limited the suspension and made it VERY stiff. the front one didn't really effect the handling but the rear was bad, in the end i removed both, handling was much better... If your running on road mostly then i guess they work great, but off road....nah! I also removed the rear sway bar off my DBXL 2.0 and the handling was much better off-road. Don't know why but for me, the rear anti sway bar for offroad stuff just gimped the handling! I way prefer it without.

Thanks, so far I only tried it on the road and will take it off when I go offroad.
You will defo notice a difference offroad with it removed from rear ;) ..like i say, i removed from front and rear ;) ...if suspension feels poor after that, check the oil inside the shocks & experiment with springs, my suspension wasn't great on my old FG Monster, so i went with stiffer springs, made a huge difference, I'm soon going to be swapping out my stock FG shocks on my Stadium that ive just built with the GPM ones from hobbythek as i had these in the past and were brilliant :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks