Sold / Found FS: 2x Savages & Hyper ST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tizdaz

FS: 2x Savages & Hyper

hi guys

My mate is selling up (wants a largescale! lol) & asked me to ask about for him, hes a bit numb when it comes to the net & forums ^^

He has 2x Savages 4.6 & a Hyper, the 4.6 is hopped up with gears etc & all working the other is pretty much stock but needs building & has a part or 2 missing, nothing expensive.

The hyper again has some hop-ups & runs great, but has NO shell & is in need of a front bumper.

He would like to trade for a Largescale, prefablly FG or HPI etc (off road) or willing to sell, pics below, if interested let me know & will give more details + contact number ta :)

Savage 4.6
10.jpg

Savage 4.6
9.jpg

Savage 4.6
11.jpg

Savage 4.6
12.jpg

Hyper ST
8.jpg

Hyper ST
3.jpg

Hyper ST
4.jpg

Hyper ST
5.jpg

Hyper ST
6.jpg

Hyper ST
7.jpg

Savage 25
13.jpg

Last edited:
hi tizdaz. I might be interested, but need to get rind of my one of my large scales first. Would a swop be possible? Ive got a hobbypro on road, but now an offroad. with aluminium suspension, front disc brakes, carson attack body, battery pack, charger, fairly new tyres, new fuel tank, spare brake pads and some other bits. Got a couple of pictures if needed. Comes with large servos, all radio gear. Think it might have alloy gears as well, but not looked recently! Its in good condition, one of the wheels is a bit scuffed, but no damage.

hiya mate :)

will pass the msg on to him tmrw, but sounds good to me & same dude, will get some pics together for you tmrw of the items for you.

Try get some pics up dude so when i go around to his will take my laptop to show him & while im there will get pics of his & bung em up for you dude :)

Daz

I might be intrested also, £250 for 2 savys and a hyper!! I no alot on my savages.

Has he tryed selling them separate? he cud get £150 just for one savage you no.

will need to see sum pics first tho?

Andy.

Last edited:
popping round there later dude to see him, like i say he wants to go large! lol. Ive told him hed get more selling em seperately but thats my mate for ya! he just wants shut so he can get a largescale :)

Hi again tizdaz. Here are a couple of pictures. Ignore the loose wiring, I lost a screw so not got round to putting another one back in the receiver box!
car2.gif
car1.gif
thanks
lee

ta dude, didnt ave chance to go up to see him tnight to get pics, but heard you spoke to him on phone, will get pics up tmrw nite dude.

ta dude, didnt ave chance to go up to see him tnight to get pics, but heard you spoke to him on phone, will get pics up tmrw nite dude.

Yeah gave him a ring, all sounded good on the fone, gonna keep one of the savages and sell the hyper and the other savage, lookin 4ward to get em, well if i do get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks