fs mars hummer fail safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a fs mars hummer on ebay 699 free shipping, waiting for it to arrive and was wondering if any fail safe will work with it?

to be honest with you mate i wouldn't fit a fail safe to it on it's own i'd go for the killer bee remote kill switch or the battle switch as well or just the kill switch as the fail safes only protect you from loss of signal, the kill swiches are better as you can flick the third channle to cut the engine or if you loose signal, battery to trans or receiver the switch will cut the engine, as you're in the us it would probably be cheaper to go direct to killer rc for their killer bee!!!

this is just my opinion bud as i've had a car take off with just a fail safe fitted and it cost me over £200 to fix it:no::no:

+1 Charlieboy,,,,,a normal failsafe is basically for nitro cars,,,,they tend to get interferance from gas engines as what happened to me.

Engine not running,,,,failsafe worked fine.
Engine running,,,,damn thing pulled full throttle instead of brake.

Result,,,?????,,,,,,,,,,,,tried to move my house with my Baja!!!!!!!!!

Modified pico killswitch is a MUST.

killerrc.com or pbkillswitch.com has them. you can order a custom package. I like the basic and add the external led. Never ordered a buzzer. I got a free failsafe with my redcat and gave it away with a nitro car I sold

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks