Fs truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Just got the call off a mate saying 'its arrived'. So got in the car and headed down to see it.
He bought this off a lad on ebay, if you ask me the lad either has a IQ of -10 or doesn't know what he had, what he bought it for is at the end.

Looking brand new FS TRUGGY 4x4, carbon fibre chassis is unscathed.
Came ready to run with the exception that it only came with the one steering servo, if anyone has one for sale i'm sure my friend would be interested in purcahsing it, (i'll put a request for one in the wanted thread too).

Photo-0108.gif

Photo-0109.gif

Photo-0110.gif

Photo-0111.gif

Photo-0115.gif

Even threw in these wheels/tyres unused plus unused charger.

Photo-0114.gif

Here is the servo in the Truggy and looking for another to complete.:helpsmilie:

Photo-0112.gif

Now here is what he paid for it, £280 delivered.

Voo2doo will prob add to the thread with some shots too.

What do you think and any info on them would be great as we run FG's more often.

I just crapped a brick when i saw the price.. Great find..

Say, you're friend that bought this truck wouldn't happen to have the screen name of VOO2DOO would it? ;) LOL

Chris

Did you see Passamals thread last week when he got his MCD with his grin, well my mate has the same face, grinning from ear to ear. :)))

Looks like its never been on the road at all, absolutly mint, he got the cataloge too

are you guna get some vids of it in action ?????????

Hopefully over the weekend, Voo2Doo is going to take his steering servo off his MCD rally so it can be run. Not sure what the weather has installed for us but we will do our best to get some footage. :cool2:

I see it even has a Rhino servo.. Nice..

I'd like to know how that gear protector works out, and if it can be adapted to the MCD. I hate getting rocks and junk stuck in there.

Chris

Hopefully over the weekend, Voo2Doo is going to take his steering servo off his MCD rally so it can be run. Not sure what the weather has installed for us but we will do our best to get some footage. :cool2:

Voodoo isnt going to take his steering servo off his beloved!:nono::nono::nono:

He can have my spare:2guns:
J.

I got shot of m gear gard to much of a fart on when i want to change gears now ive got the steel ones no problems

oh and see if you an get your self some of those c clips the ones that go right round the gear shaft cause if ye don't you will be searching for your gear wheels ok
its just the stock ones fly right off after a few mins

Oh where did you see these go for £350 delivered i would like to know that's a cock on prise mucker

I got shot of m gear gard to much of a fart on when i want to change gears now ive got the steel ones no problems

oh and see if you an get your self some of those c clips the ones that go right round the gear shaft cause if ye don't you will be searching for your gear wheels ok
its just the stock ones fly right off after a few mins

Oh where did you see these go for £350 delivered i would like to know that's a cock on prise mucker

It was £280 off fleebay UK mate
J.

Sorry Sickboy ,I thought you were talking to me.

Thanks for the link FS, its the type of things we're after from the people who have or have had these.

that chassis is not carbon fiber. please follow the above steps before driving your car, you will be grining even more!

I stand corrected, ment to say its a Carbon Fibre looking chassis. :blush:

Anyone out there know of a UK FS dealer? Jason has his FS truggy but cant get a part for it. Its the arm that connects the horn on the steering servo with the steering servo saver.
He was quoted $7 from the US and $37.00 for the postage!
J.

WOh, did he call or email his request or did that come off the Internet site shipping calculator. I do know the calculators are messed up and calling or emailing the order is a way to get a better price.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks