FTX from £375!!!! For real?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you delete the shell, wheels & tyres, engine and radio gear its £375 :lol::lol::lol::lol: and that is also without the receiver battery and charger. Not so good a deal after all.....

I see your point, but when I got mine, I wished I could have choose what I wanted, because it's costed me more money getting the car to what I want.

On top of the £500+ for the car, I had to immediately fork out for a pair of servos...and that's another £100 straight off. And that goes the same for radio, engine, pipe...etc.

At least this way, I could have spend it towards something I wanted.

I see your point, but when I got mine, I wished I could have choose what I wanted, because it's costed me more money getting the car to what I want.

On top of the £500+ for the car, I had to immediately fork out for a pair of servos...and that's another £100 straight off. And that goes the same for radio, engine, pipe...etc.

At least this way, I could have spend it towards something I wanted.

Good point ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks