ftx punisher ..like a nutech thunderbolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get what you pay for! This will probably be similar to the Shengqi etc where the quality is not as good as an FG or HPI and you can end up spending an extra £100+ very quickly on replacing broken items and getting the set up right and more useable. This then brings it very close to FG Marder money which would be money better spent.Thats my opinion anyway :)

You get what you pay for! This will probably be similar to the Shengqi etc where the quality is not as good as an FG or HPI and you can end up spending an extra £100+ very quickly on replacing broken items and getting the set up right and more useable. This then brings it very close to FG Marder money which would be money better spent.Thats my opinion anyway :)

i already have a hpi baja , and love that , i had a money pit , sorry i meant mcd race runner :no: and i got fed up with things breaking that should'nt ( diff case snapping , and drive shafts snapping in half ) never again :2guns: , i also have had several fg's and a hurrax crapton ..

the hurrax kept on going , but the shock bottoms kept breaking and other stupid stuff like that , but i sold it as i was pissed off with the uk distributor ... i got promised bits and support/help and they never stuck to there word .. if you had'nt geussed who , its ansmann uk :donatello:..

ive been doing a bit of research on the internet , and it seems like its a rebranded nutech thunderbolt2 ... just read the reveiw that foxy done ....

i know its never going to have the following of a hpi baja , but it should be ok for the cash .......

I have just gambled, based on videos and reviews, and bought a Nutech buggy and on road car. The support I see from the Mfg is what has impressed me. If there is a problem, they fix it. And it comes with some nice looking cnc parts... I mean the cost of the rtr on road car is about what it would cost to finish adding bling to my FG, and the car is all aluminum

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks