Fulie 30.5 info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used a Fulie 29cc after running a 26cc and I noticed a fairly nice improvement to low end punch with a bit more top speed. I'm not sure about the 30.5 but I'd imagine you'd get even better torque and top speed would increase/decrease depending on how you geared it.

Are you able to find a good deal on the 30.5? If you have the money, why not just get a G320RC engine and be confident that you're buying quality.

30.5 stock ported is what I run in the heavier 5ive T. Does donuts on clean blacktop! Not really a high revving speed machine though....I would lean toward a ported 28.5 cc or 29cc in a DBXL as it revs to the moon and you don't need near as much torque as I do....The 30.5 would require a re-gear IMO.

I run stock Fuelies 30.5cc, not a bad engine, tuning is all in the carburetor.

Its a basher engine, if it pushes the X2 no problem with acceptable top end, it will definitely move around a DBXL.

You can check on getting a full crank with a bigger displacement top end.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks