Sold / Found Full Alloy FGMT for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super654

This is my FGMT, it has a long list of upgraded parts .

I am open to offers but am looking for around £1100

P1020314.jpg
P1020315.jpg
P1020316.jpg
P1020317.jpg
P1020318.jpg
P1020319.jpg
P1020320.jpg
P1020321.jpg

Here is a video of what the truck goes like.

If you need any info and are intrested then please PM me.

Thanks Brad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, beautiful truck, hate to see you sell it. I understand all about needing the money but if theres anyway to keep her I would. Best of luck on what ever decision you go with.

next pay day i shud be picking up £600 ish, If I had the rest I would of bought it off you! =( always wanted a fg..... but yours is in mint condition. when will you be selling it?

Hey Super, I just watched the vid of your truck running and that thing is awesome. You have got that thing screaming, makes me miss my FG MT.

next pay day i shud be picking up £600 ish, If I had the rest I would of bought it off you! =( always wanted a fg..... but yours is in mint condition. when will you be selling it?

Selling it now mate....

can't you borrow the money?

I'm with Trebor now. I hate selling anything. Always lose money. I'm up to 10 now LOL... mind you I had to take a day off just so I could wrench a bit. working 2 jobs to fuel the addiction hehe

Would love to keep it but i think it would'nt get used anymore so let someone else have the pleasure, if not then I am gona break her up in bits....:(:(:(:(

i have seen this truck in the sunshine and all i can say is the pictures do not do it justice its mint and a very good example of what can be achieved.............

All I can say is the Cleon must be something special for you to let your MT go. It will get snapped up in no time mate. Hope it goes to a good home ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks