Full scale! What do you drive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC my RS2 times in at 4.8 for 0-60 in stock trim and mine has been played with ;) It's currently geared for 185mph at the redline....

Quarter mile was 13.1sec in stock trim.

ducky that is good go..

the stock integra r dc2 tops in at 6.5's 0to 60 mine with all the gear on it around 5-2 5-3 secs that is very good for a car this light....

not much else i can do with mine now unless i bolt on a turbo of supercharger but i am not going to go against hondas excellent n/a b18c vtec lump.

ducky thats a mighty fine quattro man,they are getting mighty rare,that thing is fair clean,will you keep it, i would...nice audis also man.

what bike have you,ducati?

super i love your blcak audi,very nice man....bet you have that thing loaded with women on a saturday night lol

nice machines folks.

Last edited:
my type r would give everything here a good run for the money,not being smart but prob out handle everything here too,i think it would hold that drag car no bother (in a bend lol)

(hope this didnt sound a little cocky,its the truth) :)

ok for one it sounded very cocky and for two how about you come up here and i'll prove you wrong about holding up my car...you can't build a street "legal" car that can run an 8 in the quarter

well my friend we are talking about street legal cars here.

unless you want pics of our car for ralling on here our lancia delta intergale...

now that will blow your mind...

well heres mine, i would stay that i drive more like ride. lol.

orange.jpg
[/IMG]
msisle.png
[/IMG]
[YOUTUBE]wa8tglxHgL4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Well it's safe to say I'm a diesel freak, this is my baby. This is the only thing I have that I've spent more money on than R/C to fix up. It's a 981/2 Dodge with a 24 valve Cummins and I paid 6000 for the truck and have stuck another 17000 into her. She will scream now and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 11
well my friend we are talking about street legal cars here.

unless you want pics of our car for ralling on here our lancia delta intergale...

now that will blow your mind...

ok i didn't know that we was talking streetable cars..sorry....and i'm sure i could still beat your rally car in a straight line lmao...i don't do corners unless we're talking drifting then thats a different story lmao

here is a pic of what was my daily driver.. i sold it in january 09. it is a 1956 UK R/H/D. oval beetle. it was on the front cover of ultra vw magazine and used by 3 different companys for there adverts. the petrol tank was custum airbrushed in real flames.. this is how i got back into fg's with the beetle sold i have now got a wanky astra to put my m/t in.....oohh i do miss it...btw i want that red quattro

ee8fd62b.jpg

Deva20200620413.jpg

DSCN0603.jpg

Last edited:
Not doing a " my house is bigger than your house" thing here but DC do you think your car would out handle an ST Focus???NAWW! I should have put a pic up of my old Mitzi Evo FQ 300 now that wasn't modded and would smoke a type R hands down.
J.

Not doing a " my house is bigger than your house" thing here but DC do you think your car would out handle an ST Focus???NAWW! I should have put a pic up of my old Mitzi Evo FQ 300 now that wasn't modded and would smoke a type R hands down.
J.

DC2 is gone...

I was amused by his comment about drag racing that T-Bird... By the time that loud mouth made it to 60mph, that T-Bird would be pulling his 'Chute!!!

Pro Stock rules 1,500+ hp... Fvck that front-drive rice cake!!!

DC2 is gone...

I was amused by his comment about drag racing that T-Bird... By the time that loud mouth made it to 60mph, that T-Bird would be pulling his 'Chute!!!

Pro Stock rules 1,500+ hp... Fvck that front-drive rice cake!!!
iwas tired of his thread whoring any way.. its in the rules.. no thread whoring..

My turn, better late than never...
1998 Pontiac Trans Am 6 speed LS1
485hp 502tq
Eibach pro springs
KYB adjustable shocks
Lower control arm relocation, tubular control arms.
Blah blah blah blah
It goes fast straight and around curves and it makes a loud clean sound while doing it, Long tube headers and custom true dual exhaust with x-pipe.

:cool: Wow it degraded the crap out of those pictures.. damn it.

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 98 011.jpg
    98 011.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 98 016.jpg
    98 016.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks