Futaba 4PKS supplier in UK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any particular reason you're going for the 4pks?

Ross mods are always good to deal with as are Freeprawn racing.

I have seen various reviews on 4PK and they seem to be good. Would you suggest another make and model with the same price range & features

Thanks

Apologies for speaking 'on behalf of', but I think Mike's asking if you really need such an expensive radio set.
I think the connectivity is faster than standard and it permits a lot of parameters to be adjusted, but this would be for those really requiring that option.

Perhaps ...

Al.

Apologies for speaking 'on behalf of', but I think Mike's asking if you really need such an expensive radio set.
I think the connectivity is faster than standard and it permits a lot of parameters to be adjusted, but this would be for those really requiring that option.

Perhaps ...

Al.

Pretty much Al. If you're racing at top level they yes maybe but there are still Futaba 3pk & 3pks on ebay from £50 to £100. They are just as good in my opinion and now that 99% of people use 2.4, it leaves 40meg free for the likes of me to use without any issues.

I have 2 of the 3pks radios and I wouldn't use anything else - untill I have to.

The other thing is the price of the receivers. They're at £60-80?
Spekky's maybe much maligned, but they do a more than decent job for a 'hobbyist basher' with radios at £40-150 depending on model and receivers at £30-50 depending on model (telemetry or not).

Al.

The other thing is the price of the receivers. They're at £60-80?
Spekky's maybe much maligned, but they do a more than decent job for a 'hobbyist basher' with radios at £40-150 depending on model and receivers at £30-50 depending on model (telemetry or not).

Al.

Now go and wash your mouth out with soap!

Olba's Oil mate!!

Full of it, cold as well!!

(Leaning on wood ...) I've never had a noticeable problem with my Spekky's.

THE CLASSIC, was the glitching E-Maxx's forward somersault in front of Voo, before aia changed from the original Traxxas 27MHz to the Spektrum - that was a classic!!
I'm sure Voo can find the Deeside footage - that E-maxx is pretty lively, but was a tad unpredictable here .... :mad::(

Al.

Not sure if you can buy direct from ripmax as they're a distributor.

just select dealers on ripmax site

my 4pks is from MMR and not through Ripmax

Berkshire (3)
Bristol (2)
Buckinghamshire (1)
Cambridgeshire (2)
Cheshire (5)
Cleveland (2)
Co Durham (1)
Cornwall (4)
Cumbria (3)
Derbyshire (1)
Devon (7)
Dorset (3)
East Sussex (1)
Essex (7)
Gloucestershire (4)
Hampshire, (5)
Hertfordshire (5)
Kent (8)
Lancashire (11)
Leicestershire (2)
Lincolnshire (6)
London (4)
Manchester (1)
Merseyside (1)
Middlesex (3)
Norfolk (6)
Northamptonshire (3)
Northern Ireland (8)
Nottinghamshire (4)
Oxfordshire (1)

K....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks