G340 reed OBR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bongo fury

Have been using this in my Dragon Hammer for some time now and had it pretty well diald in. Up to now it has run like a dream. I was using it at MMR raceway yesterday but today i just cannot get it started. I have removed the kill switch, i have checked for a spark which i can confirm i have by the the electric pulses that shot up my thumb and fuel is definately getting in. The exhaust is clear and the air filter is new. I have leaned it out and richend it up etc etc but there is not a spark of life. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE MAKE A SENSIBLE SUGGESTION!!

Compressions really good, probably only put five or six tankfulls through. The only change is that i have started using the premium unleaded as it is improving the running of my Ford.

Check to make sure you did not lean it too much when running last time. May have slightly seized it and stuck the ring in the piston on one spot. Just a thought as it will cause same issue.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks