Gas receiver battery size "mah" capacity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
For us that run gas boats whats a decent size battery in mah that's going to last an hour or so without worrying about it dying. My issue with the hydro is that the radio area is very small so I need a super compact battery that's more than 1200mah I would think...input?

So to elaborate sean a buddy gives me what I need now at whole sale so I picked up 2 waterproof power hobby servos for the hydro. I know its not name brand but space is a premium in the radio compartment and it seems from what I can tell it came with 10th scale originally so I wanted to go high voltage to get some more power for steering...I got a good deal on them and I refused to run the boat with traxxas servos plus I wanted to test them to replace servos on other smaller stuff

https://www.powerhobby.com/powerhobby-300bw.html

I tried mark the 5t battery is 90mm long and .. I need atleast something in the mid to low 80mm range.. Paul I've been looking and the best one so far seems to be some spektrum one

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks