gasket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just make sure the surface on the head and motor are clean, remember to tighten the head bolts a bit at a time and don,t over tighten them or they could snap.

aye as pablo said dude, rule #1 is tighten them a little at a time ie:

don't start on one bolt then tighten it all the way, just tighten it a little, then go onto the next bolt do the same so your just tightengin them a little at a time evenly, keep doing that until theyre all tight, reason for this is if you tighten 1 bolt all the way & none of the others, then you can end up warping the head & have a very poor seal.

Hope this helps dude :)

thanks mates if done it no just had it runing in me gardin for about 10 mins then left the rest of the tank to tick over there is no leeks but when i put me hand by the exsorst an flywheel it is asif somthinki is blowing is this the flywheel ?
thanks mike

thanks mates if done it no just had it runing in me gardin for about 10 mins then left the rest of the tank to tick over there is no leeks but when i put me hand by the exsorst an flywheel it is asif somthinki is blowing is this the flywheel ?
thanks mike

lol :D

i did exactly same thing when i fit my new pipe.. i was like "wtf, its blowin!!" then mart calmy said "its the flywheel u idiot" haha :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks