GazooRC Kraken Vekta Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow , That looks amazing.

I know you are one state over, would be great to find some time in the spring to get together , although I might be a little embarrassed to even put my cars anywhere close to that thing.
I'd be willing to travel if we can figure out a spot.

Yeah , I had water too. Welcome to New England!

Wow , That looks amazing.

I know you are one state over, would be great to find some time in the spring to get together , although I might be a little embarrassed to even put my cars anywhere close to that thing.
I'd be willing to travel if we can figure out a spot.

Yeah , I had water too. Welcome to New England
Hey bud. We definately! These are more of shelf queens anyways. No hard bashing with these. I should have something more bashable by then to run. I have a Zenoah sitting on a shelf that needs a home still lol.

Oh yea I know, we had 4' of water in the basement. Good thing I have a gas pump otherwise it would have been more.

Hey bud. We definately! These are more of shelf queens anyways. No hard bashing with these. I should have something more bashable by then to run. I have a Zenoah sitting on a shelf that needs a home still lol.

Oh yea I know, we had 4' of water in the basement. Good thing I have a gas pump otherwise it would have been more.

For sure stay in touch and when the weather comes around, we can see what we can do.
4 feet , ouch! That's rough!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks