GBE end bleed on me 'T'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Just put my GBE end bleed on my 5T and it looks the dogs! Havnt fired it yet but might give it a go tomorrow.I'll put some pics up as well.
J the happy man.:D

The ts's are sweet but im liking these new crazy micro 8hp + motors!!!
will getting one for sure when they hit the market

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry james the pipe looks sweet!! was thinking of getting one ages ago but changed
my mind yet again!

any1 got the pro pipe unsilenced by victory rc?

Booo-Hooo! Just seen your reply Sonic and when I turned my speakers on they went POP! so I couldn't hear it.Looks the dogs though.
I had 25.4's fitted in me MT,5T,Beetle and Pajero.They are sweeeeet.
CS,those BZM's are fekkin cool but come at a tidy price too.
I think you might have to buy the Victory from new as they are a rare as rocking horse poo!
J

Booo-Hooo! Just seen your reply Sonic and when I turned my speakers on they went POP! so I couldn't hear it.Looks the dogs though.
I had 25.4's fitted in me MT,5T,Beetle and Pajero.They are sweeeeet.
CS,those BZM's are fekkin cool but come at a tidy price too.
I think you might have to buy the Victory from new as they are a rare as rocking horse poo!
J

loool that thing does sound awesome and its foking quick to good for your speakers mate :w00t::lol:, ive never had that engine as its way to expensive for my licking whats it like on top end and overall power, must off made your mt fly.

loool that thing does sound awesome and its foking quick to good for your speakers mate :w00t::lol:, ive never had that engine as its way to expensive for my licking whats it like on top end and overall power, must off made your mt fly.

If I throttled my MT from stand still it flips on its lid instantly.
Here is my Pajero with a STOCK can on.Oh,thats a fibre shell on it too!
J.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate ,you have misinterpreted the conversation.It was a 25.4 BB DDM head.My bad I should have explained.
J

no worries whats the ddm head like compares to zen and cy ive only run cy and zen so far i think cy is wicked ive been using one for 6 months straight with no problems at all and i have no lose off performance fingers crossed it lasts :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks