Gear mesh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if those are anything like the rovan's you should be able to just get a thin peice of paper through it (like a smoke paper). they are way tighter that what the FG's run.

Also the engine does not want to start at all, I have done the following: Replaced sparkplug, set needles back to factory, tried starting w/o the air filter, checked spark, checked the flywheel to make sure nothing was stuck in there, and took apart the engine and cleaned it well. Any Ideas? When I put the engine back in from cleaning, it messed up the mesh. Heres a picture of the mesh:
BAJA033.gif

sorry I don't know enough about these to advise further on mesh. It does look very tight though.

as for the engine not starting how did the head look when you had it off? any deep marks?

Does it pop with choke on?

Are you sure the Clutch housing is on square or try undoing the engine mount screws and see if you can twist the motor anti-clockwise slighty.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks