Gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xraysrt6

okay I have searched and not found the answer so I am asking what size gears should I run on my km baja 30cc with dom pipe. I want a quicker jump out of the hole if I lose a little top end I don't care. Thanks for any and all help.

they come stock with 17/57 witch is the lowest gearing you can go really. Anything lower and all your gona do is roast the tires every time you hit the gas.

The stock gears are the best for low end grunt, try a 8k or 9k clutch spring, you may need tune as well.

okay swapped motor to the gizmo full mod and went to 19-55 gears works okay but went back to 17-57 I just really like the take off like a cat with its tail on fire. Losing a couple of mph on top end is no big deal since almost everything is off road bashing.

okay I have searched and not found the answer so I am asking what size gears should I run on my km baja 30cc with dom pipe. I want a quicker jump out of the hole if I lose a little top end I don't care. Thanks for any and all help.

18/56 or 19/55 will be fine. Or get the KM two speed

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks