Geeked Up RampageTT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oneaboveall30

I've just gotten real deep in to this RC thing(About 2years now) & I love it! I own quite a few, all ranging from 1/10scale to 1/5scale,and I must say I enjoy my 1/5th more than all the others! But to get to the point, I own a Redcat Rampage TT,had it for quite a while now. I enjoyed the Fuelie 23cc,but wanted more power so I replaced it with a 5+Hp motor(MoFo) And when I tell you this things Pullin'! I mean its runnin' Pass my 1/8scales! And the thing is I hav'nt even changed the Stock Exhaust Yet?! So i just ordered the Jetpro side mount for it,now they say this particular pipes supposed to add 1hp to what I already got,So imagine that!!:cool2:

Last edited:
Damn you've been just about everywhere!!! I thought BC meant British Columbia. I wasn't sure, because you have UK in your name. I figured you were in the UK. I know in the states we have tons of towns named after places in the UK, that's why I was pushing Woodie to put the Flags back in the Avatars...

Last edited:
I thought it was "The Man With the Most Toys when he dies WINS!"

I just wanna live in Arizona so if anyone knows of a job there I'm in. As much as I spend on R/Cs I know your economy will be much better off with me there.:)

What was the topic of this thread again? Sorry OneAboveAll, we have a tendency to get a little off topic, myself included of course!!

Let us know how the build goes,
Sorry Bud..

Trip..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks