GEMFAN all the way !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
I can't say enough about these props. I have just balanced six for one of my Hex's abd four out of the six needed no balance at all and the other two are virtually balanced. Great props and heap as chips too.
J

Props is short for propellers. Gemfan are propellers. If you look at the section where I posted it, it says "other RC's". Its not about fifth scale but "other" radio controlled vehicles.
J
P.s, Hex is short for hexacopter?

Props is short for propellers. Gemfan are propellers. If you look at the section where I posted it, it says "other RC's". Its not about fifth scale but "other" radio controlled vehicles.
J
P.s, Hex is short for hexacopter?

Sorry I clicked on the thread from the Latest threads section . You never know where you'll end up from there . It's like jumping into the vortex .:unsure:

Having a laugh at voo2doo's expense. It's all in good fun though.

That's how it was meant to be . Although I really didn't have a clue what he was talking about .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks