General complaint about the help in this group.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Picodogg

I eat DDM chocolate mints for breakfast
PLUS member
I just want to say thanks to all your help and information I was able to get a Losi 5T somewhat upgraded, running, and it gave me some of the best feelings one could have with a transmitter in hand. The work to get it going, the advice on how to do it right, the sounds….. Arrr Arrrr Arrrrr.

Chef’s kiss.

Now my complaint. I took my Traxxas Sledge out right after I got done with the 5T so I could exercise the dog. I use to have fun with the Sledge. It felt more like a chore. The sledge has no sound, it overheated halfway through, it’s so small, etc. I had none of these feelings until you all showed me the enlightened path to the 5T.

Now I have a glorious piece of gas powered machinery and a battery operated toy.

Thank you I guess.

Picodogg

Attachments

• IMG_2481.jpeg
    IMG_2481.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 15
Yes it is expensive but at the same time it's therapeutic. I have about 2.5 dozen cars ranging from 1/18-1/5, a plane, drone and a boat. Oops i forgot i also have a rc shark for the pool lol. The good thing about having all these is if one brakes in the middle of a therapeutic season i have a backup so the session can continue lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks