Generic Servo??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the baja stock steering servo is 24kg for referance thats 343 in/oz so 20 kg would roughly be about 280ish.

fyi the CS-80 and TS-80 servers are Relabled Hitec 805s. that servo looks to be similar to a Futaba, maybe look at Futaba 1/4 scale servos for the equivalent.

According to Futaba,
90 oz-in @ 6V = 6.5 kg-cm @ 6V.

So if my math is right it = 275 oz-in.

My question is, why would you trust a 1000.00 rig with a generic who knows what it is servo?

as far as i can tell, most all these no name servos are just relabled branded servos like the cs-80 and the ts-80s are rebadged Hitec 805BBs.

as far as i can tell, most all these no name servos are just relabled branded servos like the cs-80 and the ts-80s are rebadged Hitec 805BBs.

Funny thing is the cheaper ones have a better performance sheet on them unless there is a gear quality difference you might just go for the cheaper ones? Anyone got a lot of money and want to buy one and dissect each and tell us.:)

i haven't yanked the 805BB apart, nor do i have a ts cs -80 servo to compare with, But i will say after a long look and searching online, the 805 gearsets are 10.00 at horrizon. Horrizon don't carry the CS/TS Gearsets. the ts/cs gears are 4.90 at Tower, and Tower don't carry the 805 gearsets. both come from the same manufacturer with the same exact part number between Horrizon for the Hitecs and Tower for the Cs/Ts

im pretty confident they are the same just with different lables. if i come up with a CS-80, or the TS, i ll pull it apart and compare it to the 805. but even the specs between the 3 servos are identical.

yup, thats so true,we see guys dish out $$$ on these high priced toys like as if there was no tomorow but when it comes to a radio system they will settle for the least expensive equipment.
According to Futaba,
90 oz-in @ 6V = 6.5 kg-cm @ 6V.

So if my math is right it = 275 oz-in.

My question is, why would you trust a 1000.00 rig with a generic who knows what it is servo?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks