Genesis slicks gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twitchfast

Wasn't necessarily sure where to post this, RCMax doesn't appear to be listing their genesis slicks? I'm really struggling to find banded road tyres for my DBXL-E.
I don't know if Hostile slicks are banded, but they don't appear to exist in the UK either.

Hostile slicks are the best beadlock on road tires there is ,but good luck finding them, they were discontinued years ago. There is the new madmax street sweepers , but we have yet to know how good they are. Brp is a good option, no idea what happened to the rcmax slicks though

Wasn't necessarily sure where to post this, RCMax doesn't appear to be listing their genesis slicks? I'm really struggling to find banded road tyres for my DBXL-E.
I don't know if Hostile slicks are banded, but they don't appear to exist in the UK either.
Wow I just checked Detroit Performance website and they are gone there also. Maybe they had problems and they are working it out or something

Wow I just checked Detroit Performance website and they are gone there also. Maybe they had problems and they are working it out or something
Yeah I was looking forward to their slicks, my only concern is the amount of rubber you actually get.
Probably going for BRPs now but I'm worried they'll blow up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks